Collaboration is an important value for Exalta Health. We are proud to have many exceptional partnerships with numerous churches, colleges, non-profits, and healthcare facilities. We are grateful for the many benefits of our relationships with these groups and the many wonderful people involved in them.
Our Community Partners
- Area Agency on Aging West Michigan
- Baxter Community Center
- Calvin College Nursing Program
- Catherine’s Health Center
- Family Outreach Center
- Free Clinics of Michigan
- Grand Rapids Community College, Dental Hygiene
- Grand Valley State University, School of Nursing
- Health Net of West Michigan
- Kent County Health Department
How to Become a Community Partner
Collaboration is one of our primary values, and we believe it is the only way to achieve our vision of a collaborative community where accessible, quality healthcare promotes wellness for all.
If your organization would like to talk about how we can work together, please contact Ed Postma at 616-475-1363 or email@example.com.