On May 21, 2020 Governor Whitmer announced that dental offices could reopen and begin to provide routine care. We are excited to welcome back our patients and want to assure you that we are taking every precaution to make sure you and our staff are safe.
During the time we have been closed, we have been working hard to make sure we are following the CDC, the American Dental Association and the Michigan Dental Association in regards to the new safety protocols.
Upon your return, you will notice some changes:
- Patients will check-in by ringing the intercom at the North entrance (under the
canopy) and then wait in their cars to be called into the clinic.
- Our staff will greet you outside and ask a series of covid-19 related questions and take
- All patients will be masked upon entering the facility. A mask will be provided if you do
not already have one.
- Each patient will be asked to hand sanitize before and after their appointments.
- Patients will check-in with our front desk and then be taken directly to their room.
- Each patient will be asked to pre-rinse before their dental procedure which helps to
control bacteria and virus that may be present in the mouth.
- Each patient should come alone to their appointments or one parent/guardian with
- Hepa air filters have been installed in our rooms to filter the air and keep it clean.
- Our office may be cold as we are keeping the temperature lower due to the amount of
protective wear our employees need. You may want to bring a jacket.
Please be patient as we begin to adjust to these new protocols. As we ease back into our routine, it will take some time for us to be operating at full capacity. Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to seeing you in our office soon!