Call us at 616-475-8446 to schedule a registration appointment where we listen to your medical/dental needs, get to know you and your health, determine fees on a sliding fee scale, and explore possible assistance that may be available.
Exalta Health: Serving you in a number of ways
- Medical care including primary and urgent care, chronic disease management, labs, and referrals for specialty care.
- Vision care including eye exams and glasses.
- Dental care including exams, teeth cleaning, dentures, root canals, minor oral surgery, and referrals.
- Medication assistance including prescriptions and enrollment in medication programs.
- Behavioral health services for depression, anxiety, and substance use concerns.
- Educational services including prenatal, oral health, diabetic, nutritional, disease prevention, and medication awareness.
- Spiritual care including prayer, spiritual counseling, hospital visits, and referrals to a place of worship near your home.
Thank you for participating in your treatment. You show your commitment to our partnership by:
- Bring in any paperwork that is requested.
- Call us to cancel 24 business hours in advance if you cannot come so that someone else can have that time.
- Pay your fee at your appointment. Exalta Health accepts cash and most major credit cards for payment. No personal checks please.
- Ask your provider whatever questions you have.
- Follow your doctor’s instructions so that your health improves.
Do I qualify to be a patient?
It is easy to qualify to become a patient. Simply, you must:
- Have a household income at or below 250% of the Federal Poverty Index
- Agree to contribute financially as you are able (based on a sliding fee scale)
- Be willing to participate in your health care