Sometimes we ignore the health of our bodies including our eyes. When our health declines, our world can come crashing down. That’s why at Exalta Health we encourage regular medical and vision checkups. We can also help manage chronic diseases and promote good health through proper nutrition and exercise.
Medical & Vision Services
- Family practice
- Internal medicine
- Urgent care
- Cardiology (non-surgical)
- Orthopedics (non-surgical)
- Diabetic education and counseling
- Minor procedures
- Specialist referrals
- Lab services
- Medication support
- Interpretation services
- Eye exams
Our Diabetes Clinic
Diabetes is the most frequent diagnosis at Exalta Health. It is a complex, chronic, and progressive disease that affects many physical systems. Learning to manage the disease is a real challenge.
The Diabetes Clinic has four components:
- Education is provided in both English and Spanish. Patients learn more about diabetes, how to make good diet choices and develop self-management tools to help control sugar levels.
- Dental screening is provided to detect progression of diabetes through oral diseases.
- Vision screens are provided to detect retina disease or complications. Some diabetic complications such as retinopathy do not have obvious symptoms so eye screening is critical.
- Patients review their medications with the medical team, receive a foot exam, have blood drawn for labs and discuss their diabetes treatment.
“The physical and spiritual care has been a real blessing to me on every visit to the clinic.”
(Exalta Health Medical Patient)